Healthcare Performance Improvement Consulting
In today’s world of healthcare reform and reimbursement turmoil, healthcare providers are looking for implemented, sustainable solutions that provide value for patients while increasing the efficiency of health systems and the effectiveness of physician’s groups. That’s where healthcare consulting companies come in.
For healthcare providers faced with revenue compression and bottom line pressure, Carpedia has a proven record of implementing healthcare performance improvement and clinical integration strategies that result in improved patient care, greater cost containment, and more predictable patient volumes.
Improving Patient Care and Cost Performance
Our healthcare consulting team works with your management team to improve clinical quality, patient safety, and demand management. Together we can improve the patient experience by transforming patient care models for better quality of care, greater patient safety, and higher overall patient satisfaction.
Along with improving patient care, we also deliver healthcare performance improvement across all areas of hospital operations from clinical units to ancillary support departments, as well as administrative offices.
Some of our project results include:
- Decreased emergency department cycle time
- Extended nursing time at the bedside to increase patient satisfaction
- Increased operating room capacity and throughput
- Streamlined critical care processes to reduce length of stay
- Improved food and nutrition quality
- Increased engineering department material cost recovery
- Back office administration consolidation and capacity generation