Carpedia Hospitality is a global, implementation-based management consulting company. Owners, asset managers, management companies, and property leaders turn to us to help improve operating performance while enhancing the guest and employee experience. We are experts at developing systems and processes while working alongside your team to implement meaningful changes that ensure sustained results.
While the global pandemic has affected the hospitality industry and the return to 2019 operating levels could be prolonged, we are actively helping leading organizations to accelerate their performance recovery. Our industry has a rare opportunity to identify and make significant changes that will not only assist to navigate short-term requirements but will exponentially benefit profitability as travel demand continues to scale.
Typical performance improvement opportunities relate to:
- Defining the appropriate complement of services, along with days and hours of operation based upon demand and availability or necessity of resources
- Designing calculated labor standards for augmented guest mix and demand patterns
- Establishing new operational processes, use of technology or automation
- Developing relevant volume forecasting parameters and tools
- Maximizing operating revenue capture, consistency, and controls throughout the service experience
- Reducing non-labor expenses from procurement through to material waste
- Enhancing service delivery by identifying excess activities or offerings
- Comprehensively quantifying operational adjustments and effectively embedding them into fiscal expectations