Peter Follows, CEO
Peter founded Carpedia in 1994 with Greg Tremblay, and today brings over 25 years of experience to his role as CEO of Carpedia’s operating companies: Carpedia International and Carpedia Hospitality.
Peter provides the organization’s overall strategic direction and is involved with product/service development, and various market focused initiatives. He has consulted with organizations in many industries throughout North America and Europe and has worked as a board member for several public and private organizations.
Peter also wrote the four books in the well-regarded “52” series that outline a number of Carpedia’s business principles and insights.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Effectiveness
- Carpedia’s 52 Maxims
- Carpedia’s 52 Lessons Learned
- Carpedia’s 52 Observations
- Carpedia’s 52 Opportunities
- “Speeding Patient Discharges Safely at Yale New Haven Hospital,” published in HealthLeaders Media professional journal
- Numerous articles detailing Carpedia’s unique methodology