Peter Follows, CEO
Peter founded Carpedia in 1994 with Greg Tremblay, and today brings over 25 years of experience to his role as CEO of Carpedia International.
Peter provides the organization’s overall strategic direction and is involved with product/service development, and various market focused initiatives. He has consulted with organizations in many industries throughout North America and Europe and has worked as a board member for several public and private organizations.
Peter also wrote the four books in the well-regarded “52” series that outline a number of Carpedia’s business principles and insights.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Effectiveness
- Results Not Reports ®
- Carpedia’s 52 Maxims
- Carpedia’s 52 Lessons Learned
- Carpedia’s 52 Observations
- Carpedia’s 52 Opportunities
- “Speeding Patient Discharges Safely at Yale New Haven Hospital,” published in HealthLeaders Media professional journal
- Numerous articles detailing Carpedia’s unique methodology